Executing the following in Change Management context:
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Change Impact Assessment
- Communication & Training Needs Analysis
- Communication Plan, Approach & Delivery
- User Role Mapping
- Training Plan, Approach & Delivery
- Hypercare Strategy
Amway is the world’s largest direct selling company* ($8.8B reported sales, 2018). They manufacture and distribute nutrition, beauty, personal care and home products—which are exclusively sold in 100 countries through Amway Independent Business Owners (IBOs).
*As ranked by 2018 Direct Selling News Global 100, published in the June 2018 edition of Direct Selling News, based on 2017 revenues.
Amway aimed to provide a modernized online experience to support Amway Business Owners in managing their business across APAC. Change Management was required to successfully rollout the transformation across the 10 APAC countries (Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, Korea, Australia & New Zealand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei)
- We strategized and executed Multi-country Change Management initiatives by developing baseline framework and deliverables for the pilot country, which were then used to drive adoption of their entire Digital Transformation by all the other 9 APAC countries.
- A comprehensive Change Action & Communication Plan was developed in order to create awareness and eventually drive the adoption of the transformation project by the stakeholders in each country.
Multi-country adoption of Change Management Strategy and deliverables:
Over 30 Training Assets and Support Materials
- 16 Assessments
- 9 Training Support Materials (Online Attendance Tracker, Training Preparation Checklist)
- 6 Training Guides (Demo Videos, Quick Guides, FAQs)
Over 50 Communication Assets
- 5 Kick-off Decks
- 5 Pulse Check Surveys
- 3 Awareness Videos
- 3 Bulletins
- 36 Communication Assets (including Bunting, Change Impact Infographics, Rollback Comms, Training Invites)
As of October 2019, we have successfully supported Amway’s digital transformation across APAC 5 countries impacting >1500 employees and 560,000 IBOs.