Asia’s leading insurtech company
Executing the following in DevOps Competency context:
- Transformation from traditional hardware / software development to AWS Cloud-based Infrastructure as Code.
- Business transformation in addition to technical process transformation.
- Leveraging on DevOps-related AWS Services and toolsets to deliver business value with greater availability, reliability and reduced cost.
- Improvise on the client deployment process to enhance continuous integration, inspection and delivery.
Licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, the client provides customers with a better life insurance experience by using the efficiency that technology creates.
- Unpredictable deployment downtime.
- Limited documentation on the current development process used by the client
- No single source of truth on key process knowledge as it is undocumented and being held by individual people.
- Intellectual property not being protected.
- Lack of business requirements to enhance the time required to market products without compromising and sacrificing code quality.
- A high roll back rate from the current manual deployment process.
- GrowthOps delivered a containerized DevOps pipeline to the client with AWS Aurora and AWS Fargate serverless services to enhance their deployment process.
- AWS CodeCommit was used for source code control.
- This has helped the client to have a centralized repository on key process knowledge which helps to prevent key knowledge being held by individual people.
- With a proper deployment process in place, this has resulted in low deployment downtime and low roll back rate.
- EXPEDITED DEPLOYMENT PROCESSES AND GUARANTEED MEASURABLE QUALITY:
- Automated deployment process which resulted in reduction of deployment downtime, low roll back rate. Proper documented process in place which removed key man dependencies
- IMPROVED CODE QUALITY
- Continuous inspection improve code quality which enhanced the time to deploy new products / services to the market at a greater pace, without compromising the vulnerability.
- ENHANCED DATA SECURITY
- A more slimline credential and security control which serves as a mechanism for restricting who can get access to various kinds of data.